[TYPO3-dev] The first few bugs ever ... something to do ...

Peter Russ peter.russ at 4many.net
Wed Mar 10 20:28:01 CET 2010

--- Original Nachricht ---
Absender:   Benjamin Mack
Datum:       10.03.2010 19:32:
> Hey David,
> and thanks to everyone writing to this thread.
>
> How about this:
>  * Once 4.4 is out, I will close all resolved bugs associated with the
> TYPO3 Core.
>  * Let's tackle down the last few bugs < 1000 and get them fixed. Anyone
> up for coordinating the work?
>
> Furthermore, I will ask the Core Team for a policy to get feedback for
> bugs and if there is no feedback within 90 days, we will close the bug
> and mark it as unresolved?

As other project do: if there is no feedback within a certain timeframe
the bug is not "unresolved" but closed due to missing information i.e.
it's assumed that there was no bug but just PEBKAC
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ID50IK7U9RA). If a similar behaviour
would occur again it could be reopened.

Peter.

--