[TYPO3-dev] The first few bugs ever ... something to do ...

David Bruchmann typo3-dev at bruchmann-web.de
Wed Mar 10 19:53:30 CET 2010

----- Ursprüngliche Nachricht -----
Von:        Benjamin Mack <benni at typo3.org>
Gesendet:   Mittwoch, 10. März 2010 19:32:16
An:         typo3-dev at lists.typo3.org
CC:
Betreff:    Re: [TYPO3-dev] The first few bugs ever ... something to do ...
> Hey David,
> and thanks to everyone writing to this thread.
>
> How about this:
> * Once 4.4 is out, I will close all resolved bugs associated with the
> TYPO3 Core.
> * Let's tackle down the last few bugs < 1000 and get them fixed. Anyone
> up for coordinating the work?
>
> Furthermore, I will ask the Core Team for a policy to get feedback for
> bugs and if there is no feedback within 90 days, we will close the bug
> and mark it as unresolved?
>
> All the best,
> Benni.

Hi Benni,

I viewed (and pushed by Comment) many Bugs and saw that nearly all
Core-Bugs can be closed without changes concerning numbers < 1000.

- BTW: I can't do it - someone else has to close them.
- About coordination: from time to time I can post open items here...

About your policy: some rare bugs and feature-requests are still active,
so a general 90-day-policy isn't a good idea in my opinion.

Nevertheless the last bugs with numbers < 1000 could be closed until 1-2
month and we could search the next 1000 bugs.

Connecting this with the distribution of v.4.4 is a descicion perhaps
concerning the time some devs have - I have no idea about corresponding
date and any relations ...

Best Regards
David