[TYPO3-dev] controlling alt_doc.php via JavaScript / RTE Help needed

Steffen Ritter info at rs-websystems.de
Sun Mar 7 09:46:59 CET 2010

Bernhard Kraft schrieb:
> Steffen Ritter wrote:
>> Steffen Ritter schrieb:
>>> What do I have to do to geht the "rte saved" too? The Buttons in
>>> docheader don't do anything else...
>>
>> I'll answer myself: form.submit() does not care for onSubmit.
>> I had to check if(TBE_EDITOR.checkSubmit(1)) myself.
>
> Have a look at this code. It instanciates t3lib_tceforms instead of
> using iframes:
>
> http://www.phlogi.net/f/t3/tsp/sp/-53278a094c/
>
> The method "getExportSettingsForm" instanciates t3lib_TCEforms - but not
> even with a real table but rather with a faked TCA - I just generate to
> datetime fields ;)
>
> Take care of some calls changed place in the "main" method. I marked the
> code with a label "CHANGED:" in the pasted file. You have to first call
> "moduleContent()" method before calling startPage() - as startPage()
> creates the <head> tag usually at this time no JS files are set (but
> they get set from within TCEforms ...)
>

> greets,
> Bernhard
Thanks Bernhard,
since the TCEforms rewrite is at horizon i will go on with i frame for
the time beeing. If there are tceforms rewritten, i'll gladly use this
one. Currently i think it would be double effort. I'll than also present
my system to public.

I wrote be modul which allows to edit all records of an table like
you'll now from MS Acces forms, with a next last frist prev browser...

regards