[TYPO3-dev] controlling alt_doc.php via JavaScript / RTE Help needed

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at think-open.at
Sat Mar 6 22:34:12 CET 2010

Steffen Ritter wrote:
> Steffen Ritter schrieb:
>> What do I have to do to geht the "rte saved" too? The Buttons in
>> docheader don't do anything else...
>
> I'll answer myself: form.submit() does not care for onSubmit.
> I had to check if(TBE_EDITOR.checkSubmit(1)) myself.

Have a look at this code. It instanciates t3lib_tceforms instead of
using iframes:

http://www.phlogi.net/f/t3/tsp/sp/-53278a094c/

The method "getExportSettingsForm" instanciates t3lib_TCEforms - but not
even with a real table but rather with a faked TCA - I just generate to
datetime fields ;)

Take care of some calls changed place in the "main" method. I marked the
code with a label "CHANGED:" in the pasted file. You have to first call
"moduleContent()" method before calling startPage() - as startPage()
creates the <head> tag usually at this time no JS files are set (but
they get set from within TCEforms ...)

greets,
Bernhard