[TYPO3-dev] Extension manual rendering went completely wrong - any idea how to fix it?

Daniel Bruessler danielb at typo3.org
Fri Mar 5 08:27:29 CET 2010

Hello Tolleiv,

please see the HowTo in the current version of doc_template - I inserted
HowTos for the problems what can occur. In your case: Hit the F11 key
and use the styles with double clicks at the style name :-)

http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/core-documentation/doc_template/1.2.8/view/toc/0/

Cheers!
Daniel

--
== DocTeam ==
Want to help? Just see what topics you're interested in and join us!