[TYPO3-dev] TYPO3 4.4 & transparentColor

Tobias Pierschel tobias.pierschel at netinventors.de
Tue Jun 29 15:48:19 CEST 2010

Hi,
"transparentColor.closest = 1" is a mess :( Please take a look at the result. Especially "AGB" and "Impressum" looks very ugly.
Is there a source where i can take a look, what changes have been done to the guifbuilder?  SVN History?

Here my TS:

tmp.serviceNav= HMENU
tmp.serviceNav{
	special = directory
	special.value = 8
	#excludeUidList = 16

	#wrap=<ul>|</ul>

	1 = GMENU
	1{

	noBlur = 1

	NO = 1
	NO{

		allWrap = <li> | </li>
		XY = [10.w]+10,35

		backColor = #cbb592
		transparentColor = #cbb592
		transparentColor.closest=1

		ATagTitle.field = abstract // description //title
		#stdWrap.htmlSpecialChars = 1
		stdWrap.crop = 40| ...

		10 = TEXT
		10{
		      	text.field= subtitle
       			text.ifEmpty.field = title
			offset = 2,24
			align = center
			#text.case = upper
			fontSize = 16
			fontColor = #7c603c
			fontFile =fileadmin/res/fonts/BLISS2__.TTF
   			niceText=1
			niceText.sharpen=1
			#text.crop = 25 | ..
		}