[TYPO3-dev] TYPO3 4.4 & transparentColor

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Tue Jun 29 15:26:11 CEST 2010

> you are right. I found the passage in the TSref too.
> With: "transparentColor.closest = 1" it works, but it doesnt look
> nice.
>
> But why works this in 4.3.3.? This issue breaks many of our sites,
> when we update to 4.4. :-(

Usually niceText and transparentColor don't work together too well, so you were just lucky that it worked before.

But maybe it helps to change the backgroundColor and transparentColor so that they match the background of the page more closely.
In most of the cases this is enough to make the ugly borders between transparent and non transparent parts of the image invisible while keeping niceText.

HTH

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
Xing: http://contact.cybercraft.de