[TYPO3-dev] Who's responsible for extension_kickstarter

Allan Jacobsen aja at danskespil.dk
Mon Jun 21 08:25:43 CEST 2010

It would be really really nice if a new version was released, as the version in TER is not compatible with PHP ver. 5.3.

Offcause it is no problem for me to get the version from forge, but it is really not userfriendly to new users that want to learn TYPO3, that they can not use the kickstarter on a modern server.

Best regards/MVH
Allan Jacobsen
Infrastruktur, IT-teknik, Danske Spil A/S
Korsdalsvej 135, 2605 Brøndby