[TYPO3-dev] Who's responsible for extension_kickstarter

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Sun Jun 20 15:11:52 CEST 2010

Hi Steffen,

> The kickstarter should generate the docheader for own be modules with
> sprite icons...
> Who's responsible for the extension_kickstarter and could adapt the
> template?

It's a group actually, with Ingo Renner having the key and being
responsible for releases. There has been no activity for a rather long
time. I wanted to pick up the pieces recently, but then I got swamped
with work to do on the documentation.

There's a dedicated newsgroup (typo3.projects.kickstarter) but I think
it needs to be raised from the dead first ;-)

Cheers

--

Francois Suter