[TYPO3-dev] Searching for hook

Sascha Hierold Sascha.Hierold at atp-autoteile.de
Tue Jun 15 08:19:22 CEST 2010

Hi,

> Did you include your hooks class before attaching it to the hook? :
>
> require_once(t3lib_extMgm::extPath('*****_ad_sync').'<path>/class.tx_****_ad_sync_hooks.php');

I try this too, but the hook isnt working.

>> $GLOBALS
>> ['TYPO3_CONF_VARS']['SC_OPTIONS']['t3lib/class.t3lib_userauth.php']['postUserLookUp'][]
>> = 'tx_***_ad_sync_hooks->syncAD';
>
> I hope you left out the space after $GLOBALS in your code ?

Thats a syntax error from copy the text in the mail, in my localconf the
spaces are not existing.

>> What do I wrong by using this hook in TYPO3? How can I get a
>> debug-output with t3lib_div::debug() or a similiar command at this point?
>
> Install devlog extension and use t3lib_div::devLog();

Ok, now devlog is running. On my first try to install the extension I
get a error in t3lib_div...now it works but devlog logs no messages by
login in the BE.

Bye Sascha