[TYPO3-dev] Searching for hook

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Tue Jun 15 07:43:33 CEST 2010

Sascha Hierold wrote:
> Maybe you can help me again. I set the following line into my
> ext_localconf.php

Did you include your hooks class before attaching it to the hook? :

require_once(t3lib_extMgm::extPath('*****_ad_sync').'<path>/class.tx_****_ad_sync_hooks.php');

> $GLOBALS
> ['TYPO3_CONF_VARS']['SC_OPTIONS']['t3lib/class.t3lib_userauth.php']['postUserLookUp'][]
> = 'tx_***_ad_sync_hooks->syncAD';

I hope you left out the space after $GLOBALS in your code ?

> What do I wrong by using this hook in TYPO3? How can I get a
> debug-output with t3lib_div::debug() or a similiar command at this point?

Install devlog extension and use t3lib_div::devLog();

--
Jigal van Hemert
skype:jigal.van.hemert
msn: jigal at xs4all.nl