[TYPO3-dev] SQL parameter binding

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 16:51:29 CEST 2010

Hi!

Peter Lind wrote:
> You mean to say you posted those links for no reason? Seriously, if
> you didn't think those blog posts might hold interesting information,
> why did you post them?

Only because Jigal said he did not find anything. I made a "quick search"
and showed search terms that I used. It often helped me when people
published search terms they have used. I was able to use other people's
search terms to find something I could not find with mine. Therefore I
always try to share my search terms. It may help others. That's all.

Real research on the subject will use variations of search terms, looking
at mailing lists for Zend Framework and other PHP frameworks, checking
StackOverflow archives and benchmarking. I did not have time for that. So I
tried to provide a starting point :)

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 expert / TYPO3 core&security teams member