[TYPO3-dev] Survey: php editor / IDE

Jacco van der Post jacco at id-internetservices.com
Sun Jun 13 18:25:17 CEST 2010

I can live with the scanning. I installed Xdebug, also nice!
Needed to add the following to /etc/php5/apache2/php.ini to get it
working in Xdebug too, besides Firefox. Wanted to get of the annoying
"connecting to xdebug" message ;)

xdebug.remote_enable=On
xdebug.remote_host=192.168.1.3  (ip of my pc)
xdebug.remote_port=9000
xdebug.remote_handler="dbgp"

After that of course restart of Apache.

grt Jacco