[TYPO3-dev] TYPO3 has no style ???

Björn Pedersen pedersen at frm2.tum.de
Thu Jun 10 14:58:35 CEST 2010

Am 10.06.2010 12:08, schrieb Bernhard Kraft:
> Hello !
>
> I just wondered: When I check out the T3 current trunk from SVN all I
> get at viewing
> the BE is:
>
> http://think-open.org/kraftb/Screenshot.png
>
> It looks like some styles are missing or not included. It looks the same
> in Opera.
> I saw they have now a JS/CSS compressor in use. Could this be the reason?
>

> greets,
> Bernhard

There seems still something old in some cache. The trunk version should
show the  full version "TYPO3 CMS ver. 4.4-dev"  instead of just
"TYPO3 CMS" as in your screen shot.

empty all caches by hand, clear typo3temp completly and run the upgrade
procedure by running the install tool  (upgrabe wizard).

And make shure to uninstall all skins, the skinning api has changed a
lot so old skins wont work.

Björn