[TYPO3-dev] TYPO3 has no style ???

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at think-open.at
Thu Jun 10 13:07:51 CEST 2010

Steffen Ritter wrote:

> i guess you have "compressionlevel" enabled? but did not change your
> htaccess accordingly=

I have set:

[BE][compressionLevel] = 0
[FE][compressionLevel] = 0

But I did try to activate the mod_gzip handling in .htaccess anyways.
This just brought me some apache error message: "Internal Server Error"
Seems I do not have the mod_gzip module installed (Also according to
phpinfo).

I tried setting the "[BE][versionNumberInFilename] = 1" and add the
appropriate .htacess settings. This did also not help. I have to add
that I use Linux FF 3.5.9. I did not try it on Windows until now.

greets,
Bernhard