[TYPO3-dev] Workgroup Module

Stephen Bungert stephenbungert at yahoo.de
Fri Jun 4 10:58:18 CEST 2010

Is it possible to view just one language in the workspace module.

I have content editors writing in multiple languages, and if I just want to
publish the content from one language I have to look carefully through the
whole workspace module trying to see which langauge the different elements
belong to... obviously some languages like russian are easy to see but we
also have english and american, they are pretty much identical. I can't just
publish the whole workspace, as some languages don't need publishing yet or
are not finished.