[TYPO3-dev] [TYPO3-core] RFC #12679: Pagemodule don't show clipboard paste icon when there is no content

Reinhard Führicht rf at typoheads.at
Thu Jul 15 17:10:38 CEST 2010

Am 2010-07-15 16:11, schrieb Steffen Kamper:
> Hi,
>
> Reinhard Führicht schrieb:

>>> Thanks for your hard work and sorry for interrupting you, but can we
>>> please move this topic to the dev-list, until a solution is found? Would
>>> help to keep the core list cleaner.
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>> Steffen
>>
>> Hi Steffen,
>>
>> making this patch work will require feedback from the core team, since
>> they know more about possible bugs than me, so I think it would be
>> better to stay at the core list (Sending new versions of the patch,
>> review , ...).
>> But we could also move the discussions to bugs.typo3.org and post on
>> the core list again, when the patch is ready to commit. What do you
>> think?
>
> sure, if you have a new patch use the core list. Now knowing the cliffs
> please test carefully before new patch.
>
> One remark fo the translations: it's not as easy as with colPos,
> overriding a field is not enough, the record has to be translated
> completely.
>
> vg Steffen

But what would be the perfect behavior?

- If I copy a record from default language to lets say French:
-- Copy record with translations?
-- Copy record and delete translations?
-- Copy record, delete translations and translate the record itself so
that a [Translate to french:] will be inserted if defined?

The same for moving a record.

I would like to make it work, but it would be cool to know how it should
be done before actually doing the work.
I would be in favor of number 2: copy record and delete translations if
inserting is done in a language with an ID > 0 (not default language).

Regards,
Reinhard