[TYPO3-dev] [TYPO3-core] RFC #12679: Pagemodule don't show clipboard paste icon when there is no content

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Thu Jul 15 15:32:54 CEST 2010

Am 15.07.2010, 13:55 Uhr, schrieb Reinhard Führicht <rf at typoheads.at>:

> making this patch work will require feedback from the core team, since
> they know more about possible bugs than me, so I think it would be
> better to stay at the core list (Sending new versions of the patch,
> review , ...).
> But we could also move the discussions to bugs.typo3.org and post on the
> core list again, when the patch is ready to commit. What do you think?

No, I disagree. At the Core Team Meeting we agreed that the Core list is
used for too many discussions.
The rule says that longer discussions should be moved to the dev list,
which is (should) also read by the core devs.
(maybe we should now use the project-v4 list - the "rule" (which I think
is nowhere written down) was communicated before introduction of the v4
list)

So I'm quite sure you will get your feedback also in the other lists.

Steffen