[TYPO3-dev] [TYPO3-core] RFC #12679: Pagemodule don't show clipboard paste icon when there is no content

Reinhard Führicht rf at typoheads.at
Thu Jul 15 13:55:16 CEST 2010

Am 2010-07-15 12:44, schrieb Steffen Gebert:
> Am 15.07.2010, 09:34 Uhr, schrieb Reinhard Führicht <rf at typoheads.at>:
>>
>> I'm willing to test and improve the patch until it is suitable for
>> core and I know that it will take some time to make it fully working.
>> Integrating this feature is getting more complicated than I thought. :-)
>
> Thanks for your hard work and sorry for interrupting you, but can we
> please move this topic to the dev-list, until a solution is found? Would
> help to keep the core list cleaner.
>
> Thanks
> Steffen

Hi Steffen,

making this patch work will require feedback from the core team, since
they know more about possible bugs than me, so I think it would be
better to stay at the core list (Sending new versions of the patch,
review , ...).
But we could also move the discussions to bugs.typo3.org and post on the
core list again, when the patch is ready to commit. What do you think?