[TYPO3-dev] menu - addParams

Loek Hilgersom hilgersom at xs4all.nl
Sun Jan 31 13:41:09 CET 2010

Hi Benedek,

There are several ways to solve your question, it depends what exactly you want:

1. if you only want to include 1 particular GET parameter with the name
'something' in your menu links, then use
	additionalParams.dataWrap = &something={GPvar:something}

2. if you want to keep _all_ GET parameters from the current url in the menu links:
	addQueryString = 1

3. if you want to keep certain GET parameters in all internal links generated by
TYPO3, then you put in your general Typoscript setup (not in your menu TS):
	config.linkVars = L,something,somethingelse

This question concerns general Typoscript matters and not necessarily extension
or core development. Therefor, it would be better to post such things on the
general English list.

Cheers,
Loek