[TYPO3-dev] New icons to the core or to t3skin?

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Thu Jan 28 13:52:06 CET 2010

Am 28.01.2010, 11:12 Uhr, schrieb Dmitry Dulepov
<dmitry.dulepov+t3ml at gmail.com>:

> I know that some people do not like t3skin and still use old skin.
> Personally I never could understand this because I think old skin is
> very outdated and look ugly these days.
>
> Just keep in mind that you can have an opposition to forcing t3skin from
> some people (incl. core people).

Nobody at UXW said that he's still using old style (let's call it
"retroskin"). I know, there are people out there.
Our plan was to release it as an extension. But in the moment I see no a)
real need b) time c) motivation. Especially to update it until 2015. If
anybody is willing, we could support him/her.

Steffen