[TYPO3-dev] RealURL + subdomains problem

Stig Nørgaard Færch snf at dkm.dk
Thu Jan 28 10:22:42 CET 2010

Hi Søren

Tried a configuration like this:

$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['EXTCONF']['realurl'] = array(
	'_DEFAULT' => array(
		'pagePath' => array(
			'type' => 'user',
			'userFunc' =>
'EXT:realurl/class.tx_realurl_advanced.php:&tx_realurl_advanced->main',
			'rootpage_id' => 50
		),
    ),
	'mydomain.dk' => array(
		'pagePath' => array(
			'type' => 'user',
			'userFunc' =>
'EXT:realurl/class.tx_realurl_advanced.php:&tx_realurl_advanced->main',
			'rootpage_id' => 50
		),
    ),
	'otherdomain.dk' => array(
		'pagePath' => array(
			'type' => 'user',
			'userFunc' =>
'EXT:realurl/class.tx_realurl_advanced.php:&tx_realurl_advanced->main',
			'rootpage_id' => 749
		),
    )
);

The page id I need the subdomains to hit is 50.
I still have the problem though. I also tried *.mydomain.dk. Only when I
try copenhagen.mydomain.dk, it works for this subdomain.
But I need some sort of a 'catch-all' entry to do what I want...
I guess you thought that _DEFAULT would have done that?

/Stig

btw. see you monday :)