[TYPO3-dev] How do I add existing records with IRRE?

Loek Hilgersom hilgersom at xs4all.nl
Mon Jan 25 14:24:31 CET 2010

Hi Joey,

Do you have this working somewhere with a 1:n csv relation? I got the point, but
that was exactly what I was already doing.

If I do this, I get this result:
- A select box shows up for field child_records in the parent edit form
- The select box shows records from the parent table (which is correct, because
in the children table the select box is set to foreign_table => parents)
- The selectbox is always a single selectbox, even if I set e.g. size => '3'
- In both cases, all that happens when I select an item is that a new empty
child record is created inline
- If I change foreign_table => children in the children table, then the children
records show up correctly in the parent form, but still nothing works.

I'm out of ideas. Does anyone have this working somewehere?

Thanks,
Loek