[TYPO3-dev] Hooks to add information to BE-login form

Matthias Stübner info at TYPO3Consultant.de
Thu Jan 14 16:06:09 CET 2010

Am Wed, 13 Jan 2010 17:41:19 +0100 schrieb Peter Russ:

> $TYPO3_CONF_VARS['SC_OPTIONS']['t3lib/class.t3lib_userauth.php']['postUserLookUp']
>
> Here you could check if a user is logged in and if it not set the array ;-)
>
> @Mathias: hopes this makes you happy :-P

No, it doesn't. Even that it would work, I prefer to trigger things where
they are logical. And the hook you mention is not really related to show
the login form.

To introduce a new hook in makeLoginNews() is a more direct solution.

br Matthias