[TYPO3-dev] IRRE fields on tt_content

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov+t3ml at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 14:27:58 CET 2010

On 2010-01-13 12:00:04 +0200, Steffen Kamper said:

> Hi,
>
> as i understand the wish to uniform these records i also see problems.
>
> As soon as tt_content record is mad a child record, the core doesn't
> know that and doesn't handle that. So these records
> * shouldb't be visible in any page module

I do not know the standard page module but they will not be visible in
TV because it does not show tt_content in sysfolders. Records with IRRE
normally should be created in sys_folders, not on normal pages. It is a
good habit to organize data in sysfolders.

> * should be marked as child records in list module
>
> As long as we don't have support for child records in BE i don't see a
> real effort.

Do you mean that it is ok for you when every extension creates its own
set (possibly conflicting) of irre fields in tt_content table? :)

--
Dmitry Dulepov
"Trust me, I am a doctor!" (c) Gregory House, M.D.