[TYPO3-dev] IRRE fields on tt_content

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov+t3ml at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 19:53:13 CET 2010

Hi!

On 2010-01-12 19:35:24 +0200, Andy Grunwald [wmdb] said:
> be_groups for example is a table which has a tca definiton. if there is
> a use case? possible. Some customers has VERY strange ideas :)

Probably we should make a convention for IRRE fields than. I see a
clear use case for tt_content but adding fields to ALL tables does not
look like a good idea to me. More than one ext uses IRRE with
tt_content but I am unaware of other core tables with IRRE.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
"Trust me, I am a doctor!" (c) Gregory House, M.D.