[TYPO3-dev] extdeveval should help create autoload.php for extensions, says announcement of 4.3

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Sat Jan 2 18:37:46 CET 2010

Hi,

let's change the responsibility for this important extension. Atm only
Dmitry can publish new version, and we all know about his time.
There should be a team of 3 (coredev)leaders with publish rights to get
this ext continuous maintained.

Also there is very low action on this extension development, which is
wrong as this shoud be the "swiss army knife" of extension coding.

I would do more for this extension if i'd see more interest.

vg Steffen