[TYPO3-dev] Linkvalidator needs you

Martin Kutschker masi-no at spam-typo3.org
Tue Dec 21 16:59:33 CET 2010

Am 21.12.2010 14:06, schrieb Steffen Gebert:

> I'm really happy to see a good solution for the 404 problem, but I would prefer to have it as a
> separate extension in TER.

But TER is a mess. If essential goody extensions are not being shipped as sysexts, I think we need a
"gold extension" TER. These extensions are developed with the same rules and diligence as the Core
itself, but are not shipped by default.

So I as an admin can get first class extension in a few minutes. As opposed to know where I have to
waste hours/days on crappy extensions on TER. That is if I am even able to find one that seems
suitable - the search feature of TER is very limited.

Masi