[TYPO3-dev] AJAX response size limit?

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Fri Dec 3 14:08:08 CET 2010

Hi,

> You can identify this issue in your Apache error_logs:
> mod_fcgid: HTTP request length 132091 (so far) exceeds MaxRequestLen
> (131072)

Thanks for the info, although it doesn't apply in my case (no Fast CGI
on the machine I'm working on). It gave the idea to check whether any
other error message occurred, but no. So I'm still left in the blue,
although it's quite obvious that there is such a limit. It's no so bad
as I have introduced a setting in my extension to limit the response
size, but having an idea of what the limit was would have helped set
some sensible default for that value.

Thanks anyway

--

Francois Suter