[TYPO3-dev] How to propose new datas for static info tables (static_country_zones) ?

David Bruchmann typo3-dev at bruchmann-web.de
Tue Aug 24 10:40:57 CEST 2010

----- Ursprüngliche Nachricht -----
Von:        Ismaël Bidau <bidau at ensci.com>
Gesendet:   Dienstag, 24. August 2010 10:18:23
An:         typo3-dev at lists.typo3.org
CC:
Betreff:    Re: [TYPO3-dev] How to propose new datas for static info
tables (static_country_zones) ?
> Perhaps an idea for your extension, I don't see a way to have
> sub-division for country zone. I just list regions and departments but
> it could be usefull to know the list of departments per region. (a
> zn_parent_country_iso_nr field ?).

Hi Ismaël,

I cant serve with your request but I created an extension with german
cities. Intention was that this is done for other countries too, but I
didn't get much feedback, so I never thought it's very much used.
The key is static_cities and it's available on forge and in TER:

http://forge.typo3.org/projects/show/extension-mdb_static_cities
http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/mdb_static_cities/current/

The fields in the table aren't completley filled, but if the extension
is or will be used I can update the extension.

Greets,
David