[TYPO3-dev] How to propose new datas for static info tables (static_country_zones) ?

Ismaël Bidau bidau at ensci.com
Tue Aug 24 10:18:23 CEST 2010

Le 24/08/10 04:02, Stanislas Rolland a écrit :
> Hi Ismaël,
>> I'm logged in but I can't create a new issue : "No tracker is associated
>> to this project. Please check the Project settings."
>>
>> Can you have a look to this problem ?
> Thanks for reporting. I have now modified the project settings.
>
>> Or perhaps it's simple to just paste theses lines :
> You should now be able to attach an utf-8-encoded file to an issue on
> the Forge project.
>
> This is also to ensure that the issue is properly tracked.
>
> Regards,
> Stanislas

Hi Stanilas,

I just create http://forge.typo3.org/issues/9423 and assign you this
issue ;)
Don't hesitate to explain me if something is wrong.
Perhaps an idea for your extension, I don't see a way to have
sub-division for country zone. I just list regions and departments but
it could be usefull to know the list of departments per region. (a
zn_parent_country_iso_nr field ?).

Ismaël Bidau
www.ensci.com