[TYPO3-dev] Multidimensional URL-Parameters

David Bruchmann typo3-dev at bruchmann-web.de
Tue Aug 24 10:01:53 CEST 2010

----- Ursprüngliche Nachricht -----
Von:        Bernhard Kraft <kraftb at think-open.at>
Gesendet:   Dienstag, 24. August 2010 08:48:51
An:         typo3-dev at lists.typo3.org
CC:
Betreff:    Re: [TYPO3-dev] Multidimensional URL-Parameters
> Hello David,
>
> Am 2010-08-23 14:07, schrieb David Bruchmann:

Hi Bernhard,

> It's "BerNhard" ... you missed an "n" ;)

UUps, sorry - wasn't my intention to write it wrong ;)

>> thanks for the explanation!
>> I think I can adapt something from it to my own viewHelper in Fluid.
>
> AFAIK there is a viewHelper in fluid for creating typoLinks ... I am not
> absolutely sure but I think it is shipped with the default fluid
> packager (or probably extbase).

Yes, the problem is that a second key is given in my parameter.
Building the links may be possible without an own viwHelper but
interpreting links with two parameter-keys in extbase is still a
challenge for me. But thanks for the hint, I'd never like to include a
redundant viewHelper.

>> What do you think about a CGL for links?
>
> Hm. In TSref it is explained how to set up typoLinks, and there is
> documentation in TYPO3 core API on how to use the TYPO3 API from within
> PHP. Of course it would make sense to create documentation for this.
> Wait. I think I have found or written something about this in the wiki
> some time ago ...
>
> http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/TypoScript_-_PHP_Interaction
>
> This explains how to use TypoScript with the appropriate TYPO3 API
> methods from within your own extensions. I guess it would be sufficient
> to add a chapter about typoLink method there, and probably create an
> official documentation out of it.

Yes, excuse when I only had a quick view on it - I suggest this is very
fundamental knowhow that is explained at many other places too but for
an overview it's not bad and sureley a chapter about links could be added.

> I guess the name CGL wont fit. In my eyes CGLs are somthing which tell
> me in which style to write my code, where I put spaces, tabs, newlines,
> brackets, etc. I think I could formulate CGL this way: CGLs are
> everything which are important for optically structuring your code, they
> could get sum up as everything which is not visible anymore if your code
> would get compiled ... I know there are also some CGL on things like:
> "Use foreach loops instead of reset/while/end loops".

Ok, leave the word CGL.
I just propose to create a function in the core that is able to read
links with two keys where the first key is automatically interpreted as
realtion to the cObj - (perhaps if a leading 'c' or 'c_' is given).
Until now we haven't a fixed notation about those links and it shouldn't
be required for ext.-developers to implement as much code as now to
build or interpret those links.
Concerning extbase the request didn't came only from me:
http://forge.typo3.org/issues/8365

Greetings,
David