[TYPO3-dev] Multidimensional URL-Parameters

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at think-open.at
Tue Aug 24 08:48:51 CEST 2010

Hello David,

Am 2010-08-23 14:07, schrieb David Bruchmann:

> Hi Berhard,

It's "BerNhard" ... you missed an "n" ;)

> thanks for the explanation!
> I think I can adapt something from it to my own viewHelper in Fluid.

AFAIK there is a viewHelper in fluid for creating typoLinks ... I am not
absolutely sure but I think it is shipped with the default fluid
packager (or probably extbase).

> What do you think about a CGL for links?

Hm. In TSref it is explained how to set up typoLinks, and there is
documentation in TYPO3 core API on how to use the TYPO3 API from within
PHP. Of course it would make sense to create documentation for this.
Wait. I think I have found or written something about this in the wiki
some time ago ...

http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/TypoScript_-_PHP_Interaction

This explains how to use TypoScript with the appropriate TYPO3 API
methods from within your own extensions. I guess it would be sufficient
to add a chapter about typoLink method there, and probably create an
official documentation out of it.

I guess the name CGL wont fit. In my eyes CGLs are somthing which tell
me in which style to write my code, where I put spaces, tabs, newlines,
brackets, etc. I think I could formulate CGL this way: CGLs are
everything which are important for optically structuring your code, they
could get sum up as everything which is not visible anymore if your code
would get compiled ... I know there are also some CGL on things like:
"Use foreach loops instead of reset/while/end loops".

greetings,
Bernhard