[TYPO3-dev] Apache2 rewrite rule for sitemap.xml doesn't work

Thomas "Thasmo" Deinhamer thasmo at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 22:04:29 CEST 2010

Christopher Torgalson wrote:
> I don't know the answer to your specific question, but I can tell you
> that, for what you're doing, no RewriteCond is needed at all:

Thanks for your reply, Christopher!

Actually I already tested the rewrite rule without a rewrite condition,
which also didn't work. Using a redirection, it's working well, but
without the redirection, TYPO3 is showing an error - which shouldn't be
shown imo.

So I'm still wondering what the reason for this is, normally I'd assume
the rewrite rule to work.

Any other ideas?

Thanks a lot,
Thomas