[TYPO3-dev] Adding JS file to list frame

J. Lingott jbl at deweblop.de
Fri Aug 13 13:20:20 CEST 2010

While working on a backend module extending the clickmenu with some new
items I needed a way to add my javascript file globally to be able to
send AJAX  requests from the new items to my script and execute code
without switching into the module itself. The method I found searching
for a solution was extending backend.php's additionalBackendItems by a
small script injecting the JS file (like shown on
http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/ExtDirect#How_to_use_Ext_Direct_.3F).

This works and I can run my script directly from clickmenu items now,
but unfortunately what I would rather need is a way to extend the
document loaded in list_frame (alt_db_navframe.php/ dblist.php). As I
need to extend the JS object Clickmenu with a new function (which works
fine when the module itself is loaded on content frame), but that object
is just available when needed (for sure) and therefore doesn't exist yet
when backend.php is loaded.

--
deweblop applications
Heidelberger- 55