[TYPO3-dev] Javascript error on Clickmenu

J. Lingott jbl at deweblop.de
Thu Aug 12 14:09:19 CEST 2010

FYI: using my own class for the handling of clickmenu items.

I just found a workaround for the problem.
As top.content.list_frame is indeed undefined, I am now using
$this->backRef->listFrame = 0 in my clickmenu class to get item links
without the reference to top.content.list_frame, but just top.content.
Just wonder why it is trying to use the list_frame setup as it worked
earlier already and the value for backRef->iParts[2] is still 0. Any
further assistance helping to find a solution without the workaround
would be still appreciated.