[TYPO3-dev] saltedpasswords and umlauts

Steffen Ritter info at rs-websystems.de
Thu Aug 12 19:15:11 CEST 2010

Hey List,
just for your information:
I debugged Steffens install and could prove that there is a problem with
rsa in Core an all-non-ascii chars.
Asking google I found out, that since September there is a new version
of the JS-rsa lib which is capable of utf-8 chars.
I replaced the libary and all worked fine. Sadly I found out that the
utf-8 enabled library is out since September 2009 and the long time
reported problems ould have been solved much earlier. (Broad hint into
the Direction of Dmitry...)

Will put an rfc for 4.3 - 4.5 to update the library.

regards

Steffen