[TYPO3-dev] condition on language

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Wed Aug 11 21:35:36 CEST 2010

Hi Stig
> So I thought that I could do something like:
> [globalVar = TSFE:lang = dk]
> But lang doesn't seem to be available as condition?

It could be, but it is based on config.language so it will contain a
language code only if config.language is properly defined. Otherwise it
will contain "default".

Alternatively if you're static_info_tables you may try to use
TSFE:sys_language_isocode which should normally refer to the current
language by using its 2-letter ISO code.

I haven't tried, but it's what I can guess from the source code.

HTH

--

Francois Suter