[TYPO3-dev] condition on language

Stig Nørgaard Færch snf at dkm.dk
Wed Aug 11 21:04:46 CEST 2010

Den 11-08-2010 16:28, JoH asenau skrev:
>> I have some typoscript in an extension which should only be included
>> when a specific language is activated.
>>
>> I know that I could use GP:L, but the same value on two systems would
>> not necessarily correspond to the same language.
>>
>> So I thought that I could do something like:
>> [globalVar = TSFE:lang = dk]
>> But lang doesn't seem to be available as condition?
>
> blah = CASE
> blah {
>    key.cObject = TEXT
>    key.cObject {
>      lang {
>        de = doit
>        en = doit
>      }
>    }
>    default = TEXT
>    default.value =
>    doit = TEXT
>    doit.value = Done!
> }
>
> something like this? - Could even be used together with if.isTrue

I don't think that would work in my situation. This is some of the
typoscript I want to include conditional:
plugin.tt_news{
   displayList {
     date_stdWrap.strftime= %A, den %d. %b %Y
     time_stdWrap.strftime= kl. %H:%M
   }
}
Even though it would be possible on each _stdWrap, I think the
typoscript would be pretty messy, compared to a standard condition.

So I guess this is not possible?

/Stig