[TYPO3-dev] typo3temp/compressor/ - autocleanup?

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Thu Aug 5 15:07:32 CEST 2010

Hi Tolleiv

> I just found that the typo3temp/compressor/ folder in some of my
> development instances running on 4.4 or trunk gained some size in the
> last weeks and that some of them exceeded 200MB and even 500MB.

as typo3temp/* isn't cleared automatically, I didn't do anything to do
this for t3lib_compressor. 500MB really sounds impressive, but I wonder
where this amount comes from. New versions files are only created, when
size or mtime changes.

I think a scheduler task (or better a task for lowlevel_cleaner?) would
not be a bad idea.

How big is *your* (you as reader ;-) typo3temp/compressor/ directory?

Steffen

--
Steffen Gebert
TYPO3 Core Team Member