[TYPO3-dev] sorting headerdata in TemplaVoila

Tolleiv.Nietsch info at tolleiv.de
Wed Aug 4 15:10:19 CEST 2010

Am 04.08.2010 13:28, schrieb Stefan Frömken:
> Is here anybody who can give me a hint, how to add headerparts of FCE
> behind headerparts of TV-page-template?
>
> For now I delete all header references in TV-Page-Template and insert
> them manualy in setup of main-template (headerData.1, headerData.2). So
> for now I can only use header parts of FCEs.
>
> Stefan

Hi - I'd say there's no way to do this with current versions.

TemplaVoila tries to add his header-data at the end of the headerData[]
array and due to the fact that this happens during the processing
there's imho no valid way to get at the end.

If you don't fear SVN you could check out the latest trunk and check the
changes which were implemented in issue #14590 ...

Once you use "page.10.advancedHeaderInclusion = 1" (within the trunk
version) TemplaVoila starts to use the pageRenderer and having this in
place might enable some more possibilities...

Cheers,
Tolleiv
--
Tolleiv Nietsch