[TYPO3-dev] FLOW3 / TYPO3 5.0

Bert Huijgen bert.huijgen at eo.nl
Tue Apr 27 21:02:02 CEST 2010

How many years is the v5 team working on v5 (flow3), 2 years? If after
two years you still can not say anything about when the beta version
will be ready, I will not be surprised if it will take another two
years. Dimitry, something to quote from in 2012 :-)

Come on, get real, it must be possible to say something about the
planning. To use v5 we need a beta version and some documentation,
preferably a finished book (http://www.amazon.de/Zukunftssichere-TYPO3-Extensions-mit-Extbase-Fluid/dp/3897219654/ref=sr_1_12?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1272394723&sr=8-12
). We don't want to stress the team, so first half 2010, second half
2010, first half 2011?

Bert

Op 27 apr 2010, om 20:43 heeft Martin Kutschker het volgende geschreven: