[TYPO3-dev] FLOW3 / TYPO3 5.0

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 18:37:54 CEST 2010

Hi!

Irene Höppner wrote:
> Well, you can find a realease (nearly) every month since last year on
> flow3.org. Maybe the difference ist, that you can have a look, what
> features are planned for the next release looking at the issues in forge.

Actually, this is a good moment about FLOW3. Really, no sarcasm.

One thing that bothers me: there were releases but why there are no big
projects using FLOW3? Probably, we should look at that. May be, if there
were such projects, FLOW3 would be in a different stage now. I believe
practical usage could really improve the framework.

Should there be some kind of contest or a week of FLOW3 development
(similar to UXW) or something like that to teach and promote FLOW3?

What do you think?

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 expert / TYPO3 security team member