[TYPO3-dev] FLOW3 / TYPO3 5.0

Irene Höppner irene.hoeppner at abezet.de
Tue Apr 27 14:29:18 CEST 2010

> Well, they do need Money, and do do need a form of pressure

Sorry, I meant: additional money to be faster or get a different focus :-)

> (like everybody else does in there lives).

Well, thats the big believe nowadays. (I must admit, that I do a lot of
things based on that believe as well)

Nevertheless, pressure kills creativity. That's what behavioural science
found out, and to me it makes a lot of sense. Pressure is good for simple
jobs, but not for jobs that need high cognitive skills.

Doing the same mistake over and over again doesn't make it better, but we
all a children of our time.