[TYPO3-dev] blog_example gives error "A cache with identifier "cache_extbase_reflection" does not exist"

Bert Huijgen bert.huijgen at eo.nl
Fri Apr 23 08:31:46 CEST 2010

Thanks for all the response, especially Chris for really starting the
discussion. To me it is clear now that:
- version 5 is coming, from a development perspective it will be a big
improvement;
- it is very uncertain when v5 will be production ready;
- there is very little documentation about v5;
  For me the conclusion is that I start extension development with the
v4 API, and keep an eye on v5 progress.

Bert

Op 22 apr 2010, om 23:13 heeft Jigal van Hemert het volgende geschreven: