[TYPO3-dev] blog_example gives error "A cache with identifier "cache_extbase_reflection" does not exist"

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Thu Apr 22 23:13:09 CEST 2010

Thomas "Thasmo" Deinhamer wrote:
> Regarding the performance, have a look here:
> http://flow3.typo3.org/download/release-notes/100-alpha-8/

Speed performance tests on any piece of alpha software are pretty
useless IMO. 60 times slower? Well, I've managed to get more speed gain
on websites (not TYPO3) by doing database optimizations, rewriting
queries, etc.

I also expect alpha software to contain loads of debug and logging
routines which can severely slow down things. While algorithms should be
as good as possible I don't expect that any time has been spent on
profiling, optimizations, caching in certain often used functions, etc.

--
Jigal van Hemert
skype:jigal.van.hemert
msn: jigal at xs4all.nl