[TYPO3-dev] blog_example gives error "A cache with identifier "cache_extbase_reflection" does not exist"

Bert Huijgen bert.huijgen at eo.nl
Thu Apr 22 09:14:49 CEST 2010

Hi all,

I am new to typo3 extension development. To be future proof I want to
use extBase and fluid. To learn I started with the blog_example
extension but it gives an error. Because there isn't much other
documentation this may be blocking our further typo3 use. It is very
well possible that I am doing something wrong, this is what I did:

1. installed the extBase extension: status: installed (loaded and
running)
2. installed the fluid extension: status: installed (loaded and running)
3. created a page with the GLUECK template
4. added a new blog record  to this page
5. added a new pagecontent type: 'insert plugin, plugin: a blog example
6. cleared all caches
7. view the page, result:
---
Uncaught TYPO3 Exception
#1203699034: A cache with identifier "cache_extbase_reflection" does
not exist.
t3lib_cache_exception_NoSuchCache thrown in file
/Applications/MAMP/typo3_src/t3lib/cache/class.t3lib_cache_manager.php
in line 153
---

Bert