[TYPO3-dev] Frontend plugin - storing a list of objects

Boros Attila attila at thebat.net
Wed Apr 21 18:44:14 CEST 2010

Hello,

I need to store the properties of meeting rooms in a frontend plugin.
In the frontend it should look like a table:

+-----------+---------------+-------------+-------------+
| Room name | Square meters | Seat type 1 | Seat type 2 |
| Pietro    |      46       |     60      |      30     |
| Pio       |      37       |     40      |      24     |

There can be any number of rows. I'm trying to create a new extension
with the kickstarter but there is nothing like "list of something" in
the field type list. How could I do this?

Thanks in advance,
Attila