[TYPO3-dev] Hide second options checkbox

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at kraftb.at
Wed Oct 7 10:00:12 CEST 2009

Steffen Gebert schrieb:
> On Tue, 06 Oct 2009 19:53:31 +0200, Peter Russ <peter.russ at 4many.net>
> wrote:
>
>> Please confirm:
>> as far as we were told there should be no update in features in bugfix
>> releases. So how does it come that this "feature" is available since
>> 4.2.9?
>
> I also was really astonished reading such words by a core-developer ;-)
> For sure, it wasn't introduced with 4.2.9.

I wrote "since 4.2.9 (or even earlier)" ...

Which means I do/did not know exactly when this feature got introduced.
It may be that it got introduced with 4.2.0. I did not check this yesterday.

Right now I had a look at 4.2.0: The feature is there already. So it got
introduced with the 4.2 branch. I did not find the "templates/"
directory in 4.1.10

greets,
Bernhard