[TYPO3-dev] fix extension version in TER

Simon Browning simon at stwdesign.com
Tue Oct 6 19:16:38 CEST 2009

Is it possible to correct the version # listed on an extension in the TER?

When I first uploaded my extension a made a mistake on the version
number and it went in as 2.0.0.  I corrected it after to 1.0.0, we're
now at 1.1.0.

When I look in the TER though (typo3.org/extensions, or in import
extensions in TYPO3), the list view shows 1.1.0, and the single view
shows 2.0.0.

I looked around for how to do this, if I've missed the instructions
somewhere perhaps someone could boot me in the right direction.

Thanks.

Simon